Old 02-09-2003, 04:22 PM
dkat

Default peas

Wow, I thought you were talking about the pod.... We laughed about my Mom
feeding her cats ground sirloin while my Dad got ground round... I think you
may have passed her in that league.

My guess is that fish need roughage just as much as we do to keep the
digestive system healthy. It is that indigestible stuff that allows the
undigested junk to be pushed through the system easily. I'm sure one of the
fish experts here will let you know. You have given me my grin for the day.
DK

P.S. Do you ever get compared to Monk? I ask because I do and I was just
curious if I have met a fellow Monk personality...

"Loretta,Victoria, B.C." wrote in message
. ca...
"dkat" wrote in message
. net...
This may be a silly question by why don't you just give them the peas

you
buy shelled in large bags in the frozen foods area?

It is the frozen peas that I give them. But I also take the "skins" off

the
individual pea. I thought that the skin might be hard for them to eat or
digest. I wondered if anyone just threw the frozen pea into the pond just
as it came out of the bag.

And the next silly question is how do you tell the difference between

statesman and a politician?

I have no idea! What is it?

Loretta, Victoria, B.C.