Old 02-09-2003, 05:02 PM
gardenjan

Default Fluorescent lighting

At the kitchen window.
"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 05:45:30 -0400, "Ray"
wrote:

it can be absorbed by the root system. Maybe there is a slight bit of
foliar uptake, but as I originally said, it's likely to be minimal

One piece everyone has agreed ed on is that the plants need to
feed. We fertilize every week in the gh. Under lights you need
to do it "lightly lightly" because your plants are getting less
light. But still need food.
Misting does not raise humidity or feed, it just makes you feel
better because you have "helped" your plant. The humidity will
rise if you group plants of all types together. But with a
light lover and a Phal you need to be careful of the different
light needs of your plants.

We have been concentrating on your desire for more light and our
perceived need for you to fertilize. No one has asked if you
have the temp. shift from day to night that is necessary for a
Phal to set spike.
SuE