Old 02-09-2003, 09:42 PM
dkat

Default Lotus - Fall Action

Absolutely (Long Island - zone 7a) but even though we are in the same zone
I'm considerably further north than you are - I think.... It is cold enough
here today that I'm sitting on my hands so I won't turn on the heat.
Tomorrow it will probably be hot and humid again. Anyway, my lotus (next
year there will be MORE... addictive plants I have discovered) has stopped
putting out new leaves. It is still looking quite happy but you can tell it
is done for the year .....
DK
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
s.com...
Zone 7a or near abouts, are you finding your lotus slowing down now? I've
no new buds and the last is blooming today. Pond is only getting into the
low 70s during the day. Sound like normal lotus behavior?

Hardy & Tropical Lilies going great guns. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a