Old 02-09-2003, 10:14 PM
Colin Malsingh

Default If you like cherry tomatoes...

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:57:22 -0400, "Toonartist"
wrote:

I've grown Sun Gold Tomatoes for the past 6 years here in southern NH, and I
can't say enough good things about them.

Yes, I have grown Sungold here in the UK for several years. Whilst
other varieties have come and gone, Sungold is always reliable and
tastes fantastic.

In recent years, I have often lost tomatoes due to Blight. However,
even though many of my other tomatoes have been affected by blight
this year, the Sungolds have carried on producing.

Give 'em a go.

Colin
-----
(Sorry - no direct email. Please reply via the newsgroup)