Old 03-09-2003, 05:32 AM
Axolotl

Default Where to get teeny tiny handcuffs

Hi there Ann.
As far as I know, dragonflies and their lava are fine. I am told thatthe
lava will eat very small fish. I live in a West Nile affected area so my
interest is that the adults eat mosquitoes and the lava will eat mosquito
lava.

The call for tiny little handcuffs is the result of a goof I made when I
first posted to this group. I asked "If anybody new how to attach
dragonflies to my pond" what I meant was attract. Somebody, unfortunately
I cannot remember who replied, "tiny little handcuffs?" NATURALLY, I
ROTFLMAO, after I had cleaned the coffee of the monitor and applied band
aids where cat scratched me I told some friends thought it was very
funny.
Anyway, as I now seem to have several dragonflies visiting my pond I am
looking for the handcuffs.
AXO