Old 02-09-2003, 05:06 AM
Axolotl

Default Where to get teeny tiny handcuffs

Yep the dragon flies have turned up, so now I am looking for those very
small handcuffs.
Old 02-09-2003, 05:06 AM
daytripper

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 03:42:40 GMT, Axolotl wrote:

Yep the dragon flies have turned up, so now I am looking for those very
small handcuffs.

lol

Micro-K-Mart? ;-)
Old 02-09-2003, 03:12 PM
dkat

Which leads to the question... Have you ever smelled mothballs?

(do I need to add the punch line? - oh fine.... How did you get those little
tiny legs apart?)

DK
. 130...

Old 02-09-2003, 11:04 PM
Anne Lurie

Have you checked your local MiniMart?

Please remind me again, though, why dragon flies are bad -- is it because
the larvae mess up the pond filter? It's been a banner year here for
dragonflies, damselflies, etc. not to mention the toads!!!!

I don't think my resident frog has been having much luck though -- maybe
that's why she was giving me a dirty look when I was fooling around trying
to straighten out the parrotfeather she was hiding in.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

. 130...

Old 03-09-2003, 05:32 AM
Axolotl

Hi there Ann.
As far as I know, dragonflies and their lava are fine. I am told thatthe
lava will eat very small fish. I live in a West Nile affected area so my
interest is that the adults eat mosquitoes and the lava will eat mosquito
lava.

The call for tiny little handcuffs is the result of a goof I made when I
first posted to this group. I asked "If anybody new how to attach
dragonflies to my pond" what I meant was attract. Somebody, unfortunately
I cannot remember who replied, "tiny little handcuffs?" NATURALLY, I
ROTFLMAO, after I had cleaned the coffee of the monitor and applied band
aids where cat scratched me I told some friends thought it was very
funny.
Anyway, as I now seem to have several dragonflies visiting my pond I am
looking for the handcuffs.
AXO

Tiny tiny blue flowers Paddy's Pig[_2_] Garden Photos 2 22-03-2008 04:39 AM
Teeny tiny bugs rosemary Orchids 4 04-07-2004 08:03 PM
teeny-tiny grasshoppers... Brigitte J. Edible Gardening 4 09-06-2004 05:04 PM
teeny tiny red bugs on sunflower Julia DeGraf Gardening 1 13-05-2004 01:02 AM
Teeny, tiny "worms" in my garden Mark Edible Gardening 7 26-05-2003 02:56 PM