Old 03-09-2003, 10:42 AM
Robert H

Default solenoid

"Josh" wrote in message ...
ok, i have done all my research and have now figured out that I can set up a
pressurized Co2 system pretty cheap by jsut getting a dual guage reg from a
beer supply, etc... the only difference I can really see between the JBJ and
this is that the JBJ comes with the solenoid. Do I need that solenoid???
What options do I have if I dont have a solenoid... do you just run an
airline with air stone into the tank at night??? or is it just better to get
it with the solenoid...??? all comments greatly appricated - thnax, Josh

The JBJ regulator has a fixed working pressure, so there is nothing to
ajust as far as pressure. Besides a solenoid, it also has a needle
valve and a bubble counter.

The milwaukee regulator also has a solenoid, bubblecounter, and needle
valve, but its not a fixed working pressure.

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com