Old 03-09-2003, 11:02 AM
decom

Default Spider cleared of causing flesh-eating ulcer?

Yep, eight legs alright... doesn't look to dangerous though ;-)

http://www.imparja.com.au/yamba.htm

With that expression, it looks like the only danger he presents is to
himself.

"Rod Out back" wrote in message
Anyone here get Imparja television(satellite TV)? They have a mascot

named
Yamba; the honey ant.

Well, if watch him doing his "kids go to bed now" session at 8pm, and you
count the number of legs, Yamba is obviously a freaking spider!!! And a

big
sucker at that....

It scares me that no-one seems to notice.....sigh.

Cheers,

Rod... Out Back
"John Savage" wrote in message
om...
"John" writes:
Yes, their eyes are too close together. Some of them, at least.

I always give a spider the benefit of the doubt. I won't kill one unless
it's of a really dangerous species. You just count their legs--the
dangerous ones have eight.