Old 03-09-2003, 10:27 PM
Remove SPAMSUX to Reply

Default Looking for koi sitter in San Diego

Hello-

We're moving out of our home in a few weeks, into a new house. We won't
have a pond at the new house for about 6 months, so we're looking for
someone who can house our (2) healthy koi until sometime in the spring.

One (a Kohaku?) is about 15" long, the other is a yellow koi (Kin Matsuba?),
about 11" long. Both are very healthy, coming from a UV sterilized pond
after living there for 3 years and 1.5 years respectively.

I'd be happy to pitch in towards your favorite food (though with the cold
weather coming, they won't be eating much come winter).

Thanks,

-Mike

P.S. Remove SPAMSUX from my e-mail address when responding.