Old 04-09-2003, 04:02 PM
JennyC

Default is it worth having a garden designer?

"jayjay" wrote in message
s.com...
My garden is about 30 ft long x 20 ft - with a garage and a path

down
the west facing side. I never know what to do with it - I'm

retired
now and heavy work is getting hard. Should I get a landscape

gardener
in just to sort things out - how much will it cost - or I was

going
to find some agricultural college student/s to give me some advice.
What do you think?
jayjay

All depends on whether you wish to become a gardener or not :~))

If you do then some advice may be a good thing.

If not then you'd be better of spending you money of someone to come
in a mow the grass for you.............

Jenny