Old 04-09-2003, 06:22 PM
LeeAnne

Default I've got the bug I suppose

Also, as an addendum question:

What about the black snails that inhabit my pond? I think catching some and
putting them in my 55 gallon would be aquarium suicide would it not? I
believe they have explosive growth ratios, right? I figure they'll croak
over the winter in the frozen shallow pool - or if I dismantle and redo it
before the winter time I'll probably just kill them by sucking all the water
out, right?

I sorta like the snails, I'm sure they have some benefit to the pond. Are
the gold fish eating them, or do they just stick to nibbling on the plants?
Oh, intro'd fish food to them yesterday and once one found out that the
floating stuff tasted good the rest followed suit :-)

Thanks

"LeeAnne" wrote in message
Yikes - upon further examination it turns out that I have not 2 but 4 fish
in my little 'bird pool'. So, the little guys will have to come in for

the
winter (I've got a 55 gallon w/one catfish in it that shall become their
home).