Old 04-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Wendy

Default My first meeting....

Good for you Claude! We know that wonderful feeling!
Start saving your money, you are going to need it! *G* Cheers Wendy

"Claude" wrote in message
Hello everyone!

Last night, I joined the Montreal Orchid Association. That was my first
meeting. We were about 200 people! WOW!

My god, for the first time, I was able to see and talk with people as sick
as me. Growers, collectors,sellers, all kind of wonderful person were
gathering together among wonderful orchids.
They had a `house judgment` were you can bring your own plant and maybe

get
a ribbon! I was amazed !!!!

I also took the opportunity to buy two new beauties:

1. Phal. Texas Red Buddha

2. Phal. Taisuco Lemon `Orchidexpert`* mericlone *

My collection is now at 9 plants, 7 Phals and 2 Paphs.

This morning, I repotted them in my semi-hydroponic pot with LECA ( thanks
Ray ! ) and they are now resting on my shelves under fluorescents light.
I`m so excited that I think it`s my 10 times that I go check them just in
case something has grown! :-)))

Bye

Claude Happy Happy Happy