Old 04-09-2003, 08:15 PM
Susan Erickson

Default My first meeting....

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:11:41 -0700, "Wendy"
wrote:

Good for you Claude! We know that wonderful feeling!
Start saving your money, you are going to need it! *G* Cheers Wendy

Now Wendy, could you be suggesting Claude will be buying Orchids?
*G*
Claude, I am glad to hear you had such a good time. That is what
Orchid Society meetings should make you feel like. They can and
should be festivals of celebration in honor of these plants we
all love. To often they get to be 'personality fights for
dominance.'

So how soon can you send us pictures on ABPO of the new plants?
I have forgotten, do you have a digital camera? Can you easily
post photos? But if you repotted, maybe your plants are not in
Bloom now. We will be interested when ever you can post photos.
I like the sound of the second one. and I am not a Phal.
person *g* (Well, I like them, they just refuse to grow for
me.)

SuE