Old 05-09-2003, 02:20 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Leave and debris screen for pond

I think you could drop the price by having folks go buy their own PVC or at
least give the option of buying the screening only? Btw, a black screen
would be easier to see through. ~ jan

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 10:41:04 -0400, John Bachman wrote:

Yikes! I seem to be in the pond screen business.

I searched around for a screen to put on my pond this fall but could
not find a suitable one. So I built one. Other people asked me to
make one for them so I did. I made design improvements as I went
along, making it easy to disassemble for storage, easy to clean, etc.

The next thing you know I am in business. The company I work for gave
me a corner of their www site to display the screen and even will
process the orders for me.

Take a look at my design at www.anatekcorp.com/garden/pondscreen.htm
and see what you think. I would be interested in your comments.

John

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~