Old 05-09-2003, 01:12 PM
Steve

Default My first meeting....

Claude wrote:
Hello everyone!

Last night, I joined the Montreal Orchid Association........................

Good for your Claude. I wish I had an association to join. A 3 hour
drive is over my limit for such things. Any way I go.... Montreal,
Ottawa, Syracuse, or Albany ... it comes down to a 3 hour drive. I guess
I'm in the middle of everything but in the middle of nowhere.

In 2002, I went to the spring show put on by "LES ORCHIDOPHILES DE
MONTRÉAL". By any chance, is your club the one called "Eastern Canada
Orchid Society"? I know they put on a show in October. I wouldn't mind
going to that one. Maybe this year.

Steve in the Adirondacks of northern NY