Old 05-09-2003, 06:42 PM
David J Bockman

Default Help infestation on my cedar bushes

It's disgusting, but I handpick (wearing gloves) and drop them in a bucket
of water... for very large infestations (and to reach where a ladder can't)
I've used malathion with excellent results. I use an alternating schedule of
spraying like this:

spray
3 day interval
spray
7 day interval
spray
10 day interval
spray if needed

Dave

"Pam" wrote in message

Chris Faught wrote:

Thanks Pam that was a very helpful link. I will try their suggestions.
Have you had to deal with them in the past? What did you do?

Thanks

Thankfully, no bagworms in this neck of the woods, although we have plenty
of other equally nasty pests. I think David Bockman, who posts here often,
has had experience with them..........David, any tips for Chris??

pam - gardengal