Old 05-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Vox Humana

Default Stopping grass growing between brick pavers?

"John Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:37:18 GMT, "Martin"
wrote:

We have a new path made from brick pavers. Some grass seed, scattered
over-enthusiastically, has gotten into the spaces between the bricks.

We are looking for a grass killer, preferably a fine solid type that

won't
migrate out of the path and kill the grass bordering the edges. And

won't
stain the brick (Holland pavers) which is a light tan color.

Potassium chlorate. This used to be sold as a weed (everything)
killer, but since its rise in popularity by b o m b makers, it may be
difficult to obtain.

I have had some success with a propane torch. Also allowing moss to grow
between the pavers seems to preclude the growth of weeds.