Old 06-09-2003, 12:32 PM
David Hill

Default FREE: 5 yards clean soil

"... I'm doing some landscaping work and have
roughly 5 yards of clean dirt/soil if anybody needs it; loose pile. The
only problem is I can't deliver it. You have to pick it up and/or have it
hauled away.

thanks,

Do you live in any particualr part of the world? ......."

Where's the problem?

Having that much "top soil" precludes his living in city/town centre,
The use of the term Soil probably indicates British or European background,
So you are just looking froe an ex pat Brit living in the country.......
Now doesn't that make it easier to find him?
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries