Old 06-09-2003, 08:02 PM
dementia13

Default WOW!!!!

In article ,
"Madgardener" wrote:

Short and sweet. worried with the tekkies at Bellsouth yesterday when I
totally lost EVERYTHING,

Sorry to hear about your trouble. As a "tekkie" at Bell South, I can
tell you from experience that it's likely not so much that they wouldn't
admit that there was a problem, but almost certainly that they just
weren't aware. The advantage of our size is that we can afford to put in
good systems and keep good personnel, but the disadvantage is that we
become very compartmentalized. No field tech or phone support guy has
access to, or even access to someone who has access to, anybody who
works on the servers. So, it sometimes takes for enough people to report
a problem before it gets to the right person. Again, sorry, and I'm glad
it's working now.