Old 06-09-2003, 08:12 PM
jammer

Default Frog in the dog's water bowl

Just set out another bowl of water in the shade (this is what started
my ponding too!!) and if possible move your dogs bowl. I would add an
ice cube in the heat of the summer and the toads took turns sitting in
it soaking up water. So i built the pond for them. Have i seen even
ONE in the water during the heat????? NO! (but i dont care)

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 15:33:37 GMT, "C.D." wrote:

A frog has taken up residentence in my dog's water bowl.
Where can I find a small self contained pond or flower pot sized unit?
I'm putting in a big pond this coming spring.
Thanks,C.D.