Old 06-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Doris

Default The August Garden

Cass wrote:

In article , Doris
wrote:

This is a visual journal of my garden. Each month I add some of the
highlights. There are pics of Evelyn (2 shots! I just can't get enough
of Evelyn), Fair Bianca, Graham Thomas and the Penthouse in August.

http://home.ca.inter.net/~stevedor/EGarden4.html

Doris, your Stargazers are beautiful. Nice shots.

Thanks, Cass! I love my lilies as much as my roses (hope that's not
blasphemy in this group!). The Casablancas (pure white) have an amazing
perfume. When the lilies were going strong, they were wafting into my home
office day and night when the breeze was just right. I wish it could be
like that year round. At the moment there are just a few last Martagons ...
but not enough for wafting in ... and you have to get up close and personal
to get a whiff. Still, it's better than what's to come. Sigh.