Old 06-09-2003, 08:42 PM
Seven

Default Trailing fushia

it's an Annabel,

Has just started flowering, it's absolutely beautiful.

)

I am not very sure on how to make the cuttings, so any advice would me much
appreciated.

"Spider" wrote in message
Many trailing fuchsias are tender or borderline hardy only. If you want

leave it in the garden, make sure you take several cuttings as an

'insurance
policy'. Otherwise, if you're both happy )), leave it where it is.
If it were mine, I'd certainly take cuttings and grow it elsewhere too.

Why
stint the rest of the garden?!
Do you know which variety it is?
Spider
Seven wrote in message
I have one of these trailing fuchsias, and have it just planted in the
garden, not in a hanging basket or box, it seems to be doing brilliantly

and
has tripled in size, will it continue to grow or do I need to put it so

that
it can "trail"?

I really like it where it is and would love for it to stay there.

--
I used to be a bighead
Now I am perfect )