Old 07-09-2003, 03:02 AM
JNJ

Default Resmethrin fogger....

The resmethrin will have very little residual so unless
you are fogging in the middle of the day with the bees
there probably won't be a big problem. You may have
better results with a hand sprayer and use products that
may have a bit more residual. With the sprayer you can
be more precise to apply the product where needed, such
as the undersides of plants in the shade, along a fence
line or house that is once again shaded.

Actually, these are both plusses in the fogger's corner -- access to
vegetation is limited at best and most vegetation is shrubby so something
that can work its way in through the air is preferred. This model of fogger
is a handheld unit so I can get as close to the vegetation as possible
before fogging. I do not want anything TOO residual as I want it gone by
next spring -- the whole goal is just to put a dent in the current
population so we can at least step out the door without finding ourselves
under attack.

James