Old 07-09-2003, 03:22 AM
Lar

Default Resmethrin fogger....

In article ,
says...
This model of fogger
is a handheld unit so I can get as close to the vegetation as possible
before fogging. I do not want anything TOO residual as I want it gone by
next spring -- the whole goal is just to put a dent in the current
population so we can at least step out the door without finding ourselves
under attack.

The fogger probably would work best in treating the
growth your are describing, though most general
insecticides you might try will only give days to maybe
a few weeks effectiveness. The problem with populations
away from breeding sources is that each night a new
"batch" will appear and get into the shady areas at dawn
waiting night again. The one benefit with a residual is
it helps stop the numbers you begin with each day.
Permethrin may have more of an repellency effect than
resmethrin, but the residual will be even less, so I
guess they will be about the same effectiveness.
--

http://home.comcast.net/~larflu/owl1.jpg

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!