Old 07-09-2003, 08:33 PM
Shelley T

Default is it worth having a garden designer?

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:34:03 GMT, jayjay
wrote:

My garden is about 30 ft long x 20 ft - with a garage and a path down
the west facing side. I never know what to do with it - I'm retired
now and heavy work is getting hard. Should I get a landscape gardener
in just to sort things out - how much will it cost - or I was going
to find some agricultural college student/s to give me some advice.
What do you think?
--
jayjay

My mother has been a very keen gardener all her life, in fact I got my
love of gardens from her. She has recently found hers getting too much
for her, and sought advice from someone regarding making it easier for
her to manage. The person she got in actually did the hard landscaping
and moved a lot of her plants for her.

She is very happy with the results, though I'm afraid I don;t know how
much it cost. Why don't you try getting a few quotes?

Shelley