Old 07-09-2003, 09:13 PM
Jaques d'Altrades

Default Growing Habanero - how long do I have to wait?

The message
from (Ada Ma) contains these words:

Hi,

I am going to grow Habanero and Scotch Bonnet from seeds. How long
will I have to wait before I get my first Habanero?

(Assuming I am taking v gd care of them and feed them well and give
them warmth and light and etc.)

I planted jalapino chillis a bit late - in March, I think. Planted
outside, some of the chillies are huge and should be about to turn red.

With a bit of mollycoddling you should have chillis before midsummer if
you plant the seeds after Chrimble, I'd guess.

--
Frère Jaques
They knocked the Bell down and erected a charade of pops.