Old 08-09-2003, 08:12 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Poppy Seeds SALE or TRADE

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 18:42:31 GMT, "Ken Anderson"

Hens and Chickens, a big somniferum. It's still in the UK catalog.
http://www.thompson-morgan.com/seeds/uk/list_p_35.html

Thanks. I didn't know they are in that family.

They're a very useful plant too, especially for rock gardens
and similar.

Yes, the WoD is often ridiculous. I've come around to the
viewpoint that drugs should be legalized: what the USA is
doing now is not working, and is criminalizing an awful lot
of people.

Pat