Old 08-09-2003, 09:27 PM
keith

Default Non-Flowering Jasmine & Passionflower

passiflora grows rapid,mine grows 15 to 20 foot a season without any care
!All i do is after the frost late spring cut it back to the main frame
work,at the time it looks drastic,But like i say mine has out grown its
space this season.i have been having to cut it back throughout summer.i
havent fed mine at all!

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
Janice wrote:
Neither my jasminum officinale nor my passiflora cerulea have flowered

this
year, although both are growing well otherwise. Both these plants were

cut
down by frost last winter, so am I right in assuming that they flower on

the
previous year's growth, hence the reason for no flowers?

No. The current year's growth, in both cases. Have you been over-
feeding them?

They both need a lot of sun to flower well.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.