Old 10-09-2003, 02:27 AM
Madgardener

Default Where to buy crape myrtle?

check yer local Lowe's. I would have told you no way this late but today we
got in a TRUCKLOAD of trees and shrubs of which there were about 50 crape
myrtles (more like 150 actually) in one and three gallon pots, the one
gallon ones were 3.97, the three gallon ones were
8.97............madgardener in Eastern Tennessee
"Mick" wrote in message
Hello,

Does anyone know where I mail order crape myrtles? I'm specifically
looking for the Apalachee or Sioux variety. I'm open to growing from
seed too. None of the nurseries around me carry these varieties.

PS - I'm in zone 6b.

Thanks
-Mick