Old 10-09-2003, 02:42 AM
Roy

Default Tiller abilities

Normally they will go about as dast a a person can normally walk or a
bit faster. They are not made for speed, but when transporting itself
from shed to garden they move at a pretty decent clip, just fast
enough to be able to keep up with.

On 9 Sep 2003 07:22:43 -0700, (don schad)
wrote:

x- ... you can always disengage the
x- tiller tine drive and attach a snow blade or make a hitch and pull a
x- wagon etc. Just look at it as a sort of 2 wheel tractor with
x- limitations.
x-
x-I am now dreaming of all the weird and wonderful uses I will be able
x-to put my 2 wheel tractor to...and I"m sure the neighbors will get
x-good amusement from all of them (both the successes and failures).
x-
x-How fast can these things go when your not tilling?
x-
x-Thanks,
x-
x-don