Old 10-09-2003, 03:05 AM
HellPopeHuey

Default Attention, witches and warlocks

(theoneflasehaddock) wrote in message . com...
(HellPopeHuey) wrote in message . com...

Whaddaya get when you tie a Fuddnamentalist Christian and a Wiccan
together? Essence of Ex-Lax in the drapes, a cat with rigor mortis and
6 clogged-up Dust Devils.

Gods, what exactly do you tie them together with to get all that?

Tapeworms from kidnapped Youth For Christ fizzwits and the illusion
of a surrogate familial connection unavailable from their own
dysfunctional clans.

--

HellPope Huey
I love to go swimmin' with bowlegged women

"He's the village idiot and that's saying a lot in THIS village."
- "King of the Hill"

"When we moved to New York in '67,
we had this miserable f**king apartment on Thompson Street,
but it was a block away from (Edgar) Varese's house.
He was already dead by that time, but I used to walk by there
and see that red lacquer door and just try to imagine
what it would be like to be trapped in that apartment,
not writing music for 25 years."
- Frank Zappa