Old 10-09-2003, 04:42 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] Trident maple cracked/broken branches

That was my other idea. Take off the broken branches
and trim the tree back hard. Which would give me a
new flush of growth and hopefully some new buds near
the wounds i can train into replacement branches. At
the rate trident gorws i should be able to have
branches as nice or nicer then the ones that were
there in 2 years. Only possible problem is winter
dieback.

Ben

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++