Old 11-09-2003, 04:03 AM
Culturalenigma

Default Kill Ants Organically?

"Pam" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:51:51 -0500, Pan Ohco
secretly encoded this message:

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 03:28:23 GMT, Pam Rudd
wrote:

please note appropriate snipping

All you're doing is disrupting
the mound. If you disrupt a fire ant mound, they will move the
entrance. Disrupt it enough and they will move the mound.
You are not, I repeat, *not* killing a single fire ant.

And putting food (as you claim) around a mound, disrupts it how.

shrug Ask the ants. Or ask the experts.

Have you ever done as I suggested and googled for
information on the behavior and life cycle of fire ants?
I would really like to know what it is you think you're
accomplishing when you those facts in hand.

Hint: Nary a grit makes it to the queen.

Pam

I don't know how to get rid of them short of digging up tghe whole yard and
repl;acing it. My mother has them very badly in her yard adn weve had them
for years there.

trai