Old 11-09-2003, 03:02 PM
Beecrofter

Default please help me identify this fertilizer

(ted) wrote in message . com...
I remember seeing an ad for a lawn fertilizer on TV. It says we just
have to buy and use it twice a year. I'm really getting tired of these
fertilizers that say we have to use in Spring, Summer, Fall and
Winter.

Can anyone please tell me what is that fertilizer that I can just use
twice a year and it will maintain the lawn well? Two applications are
enough or should I do that four times a year thing? I want my lawn to
be healthy and beautiful. I want to see how much the marginal benefit
is by fertilizing it 4 times versus 2.

Any comments, please feel free.

Thanks.

Start with a soil test and then correct your pH.
Only when that is completed do you move to the next step which is fertilizer.