Old 11-09-2003, 05:32 PM
ed

Default Need recommendation for new engine for Troy-Bilt Horse Tiller

I jus replaced the engine on by BCS, it had 10HP Allen (Italian)
with a 13HP OHV Honda. it has So much more power,
makes the old 10Hp seem like 5Hp,,, not too mention SO much easier starting!
Good luck!,,,, Ed 2c,,,, in CA,,, :-)

snip - snip
"PierceO" wrote in message
om...

Anyway, now I'm in the market to replace the engine. My questions a

1. Which brand should I replace with? Tecumseh or Briggs & Stratton or
"other"

I'm sure that there are probably more questions, but I hate to take up
so much of your time. Thanks in advance.

Blistered Hands in Hotlanta