Old 11-09-2003, 05:32 PM
Dwight Sipler

Default Garden signs

Gulffritallary wrote:

I'm looking for someone who would do a custom garden sign - metal that would
stick in the ground with a quote on it. When I do a google search, I get all
kinds of personalized address sign makers. Does anyone know of a resource that
would make garden signs with a quote or poetry on it?

The greenhouse supplier I deal with sells galvanized metal sign holders
for retail displays. I don't have the catalog in front of me, but they
come in 5 x 7 and 8 x 11 sizes. They also sell blank plastic sheets for
writing on, or you can make a paper sign in your computer and have it
laminated. They have a stake that's about 30" long. Note that colored
inks fade rapidly in sunlight. The longest lasting signs from your
computer seem to be made on black and white laser printers.