Old 12-09-2003, 09:22 AM
Tumbleweed

Default Clay pond help please

"Nicholas Walker" wrote in message
I've recently scooped out an old silted up pond in my garden which filled

up
and overflowed every winter but dried out in the summer. It's a fairly
large triangle of about 20 yards each side. It takes four days to fill

with
a hose and then two days to drain. The clay base (of unknown thickness)
seems watertight, but I reckon it's leeching out where the clay meets the
topsoil sides.

What are my options? It's a bit big for a liner snip

It isnt too big for a liner, just expensive :-)

--
Tumbleweed

newsgroups)