Old 12-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default atlas

Hey stinkwad,

Does your mother know what a foul mouth little dweeb you are.

Yeah, you should be easy to find because you are the doofus wearing a crew
cut, a Hansons pencil protector in your plaid shirt, pants too short and
duct tape on your horn rimmed glasses!!!! All one has to do is find where
the people laughing hysterically are!!!!

IntarsiaCo wrote in message
atlas of europe plants

Try the links at:

http://www.biologie.uni-hamburg.de/b...9/IDB/afe.html

Hey Stevie:
Thank you for continually elevating these discussions to what I presume is

the
present state of your emotional development.

Keep the expected retort brief, to the point, and something fresh perhaps,
****** is getting old.

If you wish, I would be glad to discuss this face to face, you know where

find me (are you old enough to drive?), but don't raise your simian hands

above
your ankles, the dogs won't like it.