Old 23-08-2003, 04:02 PM
adam

Default atlas

Does anybody know the www site - atlas of europe plants?

Old 24-08-2003, 03:22 AM
Iris Cohen

Does anybody know the www site - atlas of europe plants?

www.fmnh.helsinki.fi
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 24-08-2003, 09:05 AM
Alain LETRANGE

"adam" a écrit dans le message de
Does anybody know the www site - atlas of europe plants?

Try on fr.sci.biologie.botanique

--
Alain

(enlever le x)
Mon village en Haute-Soule (loisirs, fleurs...) :
http://perso.club-internet.fr/jarailet
Carnet de voyages : http://perso.club-internet.fr/jarailet/Randobal

Old 10-09-2003, 07:03 PM
/\\/\\ichau

User adma wrote:
Does anybody know the www site - atlas of europe plants?

better later than never:
Atlas of Vascular Plants of Poland (C Europe)
http://www.grzyby.pl/rosliny/
(also you'll find there many species from adjacent countries)
Regards,
--
/\/\ichal Smoczyk, msmoczykNOSPAM(at)wp.pl
Institute of Plant Biology, University of Wroclaw, Poland

Old 12-09-2003, 05:02 PM
IntarsiaCo

atlas of europe plants
Try the links at:

http://www.biologie.uni-hamburg.de/b...9/IDB/afe.html

Hey Stevie:
Thank you for continually elevating these discussions to what I presume is the
present state of your emotional development.

Keep the expected retort brief, to the point, and something fresh perhaps,
****** is getting old.

If you wish, I would be glad to discuss this face to face, you know where to
find me (are you old enough to drive?), but don't raise your simian hands above
your ankles, the dogs won't like it.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Hey stinkwad,

Does your mother know what a foul mouth little dweeb you are.

Yeah, you should be easy to find because you are the doofus wearing a crew
cut, a Hansons pencil protector in your plaid shirt, pants too short and
duct tape on your horn rimmed glasses!!!! All one has to do is find where
the people laughing hysterically are!!!!

Old 12-09-2003, 07:04 PM
IntarsiaCo

Stevie:
Thanks for proving my point about the state of your arrested emotional
development. Check the phone book, Baltimore should be chock full of social
service agencies that could prove helpful to your mommie in coping with her
terrible burden. They might also assist her in obtaining, for you, some much
needed professional help.
The invite to discuss this and any other matters that challange your limited
mental capacity for civil discourse remain open. I figure it would take about
2 weeks to get here on your tricycle or big wheels.
PS: You neglected to taunt me about my K+E slide rule.
Old 12-09-2003, 08:32 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Cereoid-UR12- schreef
Since you know absolutely nothing about botany, there is nothing here for
you.

+ + +
To get a little more serious: What do you think YOU know about botany?
PvR