Old 12-09-2003, 09:04 PM
Beecrofter

Default Moth Insecticide

(If not now...when?) wrote in message . com...
I have crain and possibly clothe moths in my Apartment. There are
also 2 cats. The people below us have the same problem (2 story
house) and we all want to spray, but are concerned about the cats.
The exterminator says they use CONQUER as a spray and fogger and that
everyone and the cats need to be out of the house for 4 hours, but we
are concerned that 4 hrs is not enough for the cats and that that the
chemical can linger for days on and possibly hurt or kill the cats.
We have used the PANTRY PEST before, but that only traps the adults.
The exterminator, obviously, said 4 hrs is enough for the cats (never
had any problems before), but that is coming from the guy who wnats
the business. ANy ideas or suggestions? How good or bad is CONQUER?
Any alternatives?

Thank you

Paul

All my grains and such are now stowed in a small chest freezer, it's
the only way to win short of pesticides.