Old 12-09-2003, 09:24 PM
BenignVanilla

Default My New Pond Site

Hey everyone, remember me? I know I have been scarce, but I have been busy.
I wanted to let you all know that I have finally found a way to give back to
the group. You have all been so helpful in my first season, that I wanted to
somehow help back. I am by no means an expert on ponds, but I am an
obbessive compulsive note taker and planner.

Over the past year or so, I have been collecting every little tid bit of
information that I thought would help me with my pond
design/implementation/care. I have compiled this list of questions and
answers, as well as questions unanswered and made a web site out of them.

I invite you to check out my latest project, http://www.iheartmypond.com. It
is a FREE for the researching site. I plan to keep it free forever. The only
source income generated by this site will be via associates programs with
garden centers, advertisers, etc.

The site is not quite complete, but the basic structure and organization are
in place. I need to finish up a few areas, and get more content on line, but
I think you will see I have a good start. My goal in life for this project
is that when someone asks a question, the de facto answer will be, "Check
out iheartmypond.com. If they don't have it, they'll have a link to it." I
don't intend to replace any of the fine sites out there, I just want to be
the hop scotch to them.

Thanks again for all your help.

BV.