Old 13-09-2003, 10:02 PM
PlainBill

Default Does anyone have any experience with a magnit for string algae?

It works perfectly for it;s primary purpose - transfering money from
your wallet to the seller's. As far as eliminating string alge -
forget it.

PlainBill

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 09:05:08 -0500, Bampa wrote:

In searching the web for UV information, I keep stumbling across adds
for a Cyprio Magn-It. Says it is designed to reduce your pond scale
buildup, but the part that interests me is that it claims to vertually
eliminate string algae. This thing has no electrical hookups at all.
You just stick it in the flow path down stream of your pump.

Could it possibly work? Doesn't sound like it to me.