Old 13-09-2003, 10:02 PM
PlainBill

Default A Decent Fix for Algae Problems

At first glance, it reminds me of the story of "The old woman who
swallowed a fly". I can accept the existance of a bacteria which
agressively strips the nutriants from the pond. But what happens to
the bacteria? I have this image of a layer of sludge coating the
bottom and sides of the pond, the filter, the fish......

PlainBill

On 12 Sep 2003 15:18:57 -0700, (Audra) wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share information on a product that I stumbled across
and has so far solved my algae problem. I found it while doing a
search on Google, after doing most of the helpful suggestions I have
read elsewhere and I still had water problems.

The product is called warm Microbe-Lift and it is a natural bacteria
that eats the same things algae does, so over time it starves the
algae out. So far I have had great luck with it. Does anyone know
anything about it, positive or negative?

Cheers!

Audra