Old 14-09-2003, 06:23 AM
cafowler65 cafowler65 is offline
Registered User

Location: near Dallas,TX
Default Where to buy Mesquite Seedlings?

Quote:
Originally posted by ccnoah
In or nearby Austin. Also, any recommendations for sources of Centex native trees.

Thanks
Chris
I will sell you all the mesquite trees you want. I have several acres of field raised mesquite 2 to 5 years old ; 2 to 4 feet tall.
I will dig, trim , and package(bare rooted in wet newspaper in plastic bag) and ship to Austin. 2 trees for $5.00 plus ship cost.
It is best the trans-plant trees after frost.(october to january)
How many and when do you want them? I will ship on Monday so
can plant on the week end.