Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
ccnoah

Default Where to buy Mesquite Seedlings?

In or nearby Austin. Also, any recommendations for sources of Centex native trees.

Thanks
Chris
Old 14-09-2003, 06:23 AM
Registered User

Location: near Dallas,TX

Quote:
Originally posted by ccnoah
In or nearby Austin. Also, any recommendations for sources of Centex native trees.

Thanks
Chris
I will sell you all the mesquite trees you want. I have several acres of field raised mesquite 2 to 5 years old ; 2 to 4 feet tall.
I will dig, trim , and package(bare rooted in wet newspaper in plastic bag) and ship to Austin. 2 trees for $5.00 plus ship cost.
It is best the trans-plant trees after frost.(october to january)
How many and when do you want them? I will ship on Monday so
can plant on the week end.
Old 17-03-2005, 06:05 PM
Texas Tomatoes

I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy (LOL!) Hell i'll pay you to take
them.

--
cafowler65

cafowler
Newsgroups
=---

Mesquite Tree Help VVCE,inc. Lawns 3 22-04-2005 03:44 AM
Honey Locust Or Mesquite.. JD Gardening 3 02-12-2004 05:19 PM
Mesquite Trees Ed Dente Gardening 3 28-09-2004 04:12 AM
mesquite in Boston Ed Gardening 3 04-10-2003 04:02 AM
Mesquite Seedlings Ed Dente Gardening 5 09-09-2003 10:02 AM