Old 14-09-2003, 07:12 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default rotating plants--do you?

Glorioski!

I have been called cantankerous, knowledgeable and a teddybear, but not
necessarily all at the same time and not while rotating plants!!

Frogleg wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:35:43 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

The person was speaking hypothetically and did not specify the size of

the
growing area, you obsessive fusspot.

^_^ Of all the epithets hurled at newsgroup posters, I find
"obsessive fusspot" both literate and appropriate. Being correctly
described, I must point out that the OP *did* specify the size of his
garden plot, and rhat I'd also viewed photos of his garden situation.
He wasn't speaking hypothetically, but of actual conditions in his
garden.

How would *you* like to be called a cantankerous and knowledgable
teddybear, Cereoid? :-)