Old 15-09-2003, 02:12 AM
RichToyBox

Default Waterfalls Question

Put a flat slate over the top of the return line about 1/2 inch or so to
cause the water to diffuse. Change the orientation and elevation to achieve
the look you want.
--
RichToyBox

"Norm Courage" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...

We just finished our new waterfalls using Great Stuff expanding foam to

seal
the cracks, it worked great, thanks to everyone in the group for the

helpful
advice. Now my question, we are looking for a way to diffuse the incoming
water supply for the falls, it is fed by a 2 inch return line (1650
imp.gallons) from my bio filter and at present it shoots out past the 2
upper most tiers of the falls. Anyone else encountered and conquered this

?
--
The Courages