Old 15-09-2003, 11:42 AM
Remydog

Default Pond Installation, Two Important Lessons

Lesson 3 -- Rocks aren't very heavy. For the first 15 feet. Be careful not
to ruin your back. Use all the human and Mechanical help you can get when
setting in your coping.

"stricks760" wrote in message
1. When cutting underlayment, your wife's scissors from the kitchen

drawer
work well -- for about the first 15 feet.

2. Transporting a 15X 30 foot liner in the kids wagon works well -- for
about the first 15 feet.

Unexpected costs so far, one new pair of scissors, one new wagon. I may

have
more important lessons after I complete the rocks and waterfall. Stay
tuned.