Old 15-09-2003, 04:42 PM
Miss pent

Default Clay pond help please

You should have watched Gardeners World BBC2 on Friday. they constructed
huge clay pond the salient fact being that the clay must be at least 18
inches thick and must be tamped down preferably by machine and once filled
will need to be topped up two days later as the clay will absorb the water
necessary to make it watertight.
I am only passing on what I have heard.

--
Miss Pent