Old 16-09-2003, 09:25 AM
BridgeP

Default new thread alan titchmarsh subject

Subject: new thread alan titchmarsh subject
From: "Culturalenigma"
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 20:17:50 -0400

"BridgeP" wrote in message
In article , "Culturalenigma"

From: "Culturalenigma"
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 00:13:21 -0400

their opinions on me I don't really care. My local public house (to

reopen
soon) is called the Live and Let Live. A good motto I think.

Peter Bridge

Yes it is, Peter, yes it is. May I ask why you a question? What is it that
people don't like about him? Alan, that is?

Just curious,

trai

I don't know. He has been on TV for years and a a general presenter. Many
might say it was his accent. There is definitely a N-S divide in the UK
whatever people may think. One problem may be that he took over at very short
notice from the late Geoff Hamilton who the majority would consider to be THE
garden presenter.

Like and dislikeis a very personal thing.

One thing. Like him or not, he is a very knowledgeable gardener. Whether his
books, etc are of the same standard I wouldn't know.

Peter